How it works
- You will receive a welcome email with instructions. The link can also be found inside the course curriculum area on a document.
- You will schedule a personal Skype or Zoom meeting.
Based on her expert and artistic opinion, Mr Arsen will focus more on those skills that need more attention within each category.
- Turn Out
- Foot Work
- Port de Bras
- Upper Body
- Arm Position
Benefits of working One on On
- You get ALL the attention. Arsen can hone in on your individual needs.
- You can talk to him about your goals and he can help you develop emotionally as a dancer.
- If you are top of your class Arsen can challenge you.
- If you are behind he can help you catch up and see where you are falling short.
- Arsen will make you feel comfortable but still push you.
- 45 minute online consultation to Skype or Zoom the feedback on of Technique or Artistry.
Hi, My name is Arsen
I was born in Armenia. He trained at the Moscow Academy of Choreography under Professor Alexander Bondarenko. Upon graduation in 1995. In 1997, Arsen moved to the United States and continued performing with several dance companies (in many cases as a guest artist) and dance schools including Chicago Ballet, Indianapolis Ballet, Canton Ballet, Ohio Ballet, San Francisco Dance Theatre, Oakland Ballet, Petaluma Ballet, Media City Ballet, and many others. His repertory includes: La Bayadere, Raymonda, Romeo and Juliet, Don Quixote, The Nutcracker (Lead Prince), Mozart, Sleeping Beauty (Blue Bird), and Le Corsair (Conrad).
Arsen was awarded the prestigious 2004 Lester Horton Dance Award for Outstanding Achievement in Performance for his stunning portrayal of the leading role of Komitas in the Djanbazian Dance Company's critically acclaimed performance of the full-length ballet Komitas "Kroong Bnaver."
In 2005, he graduated from the American Academy of Dramatic Arts in Los Angeles and is currently a professional actor and dancer based out of Hollywood.
In 2006 Arsen opened a web-based corporation by the name of Dance Channel TV, Inc., and is the president and CEO of www.dancechanneltv.com
In 2016, Arsen also opened Dance Channel TV Ballet Academy, a school focusing on ballet education based on Vaganova (Russian) style methods. He continues to serve as Artistic Director and teacher at this school. www.dctvsudios.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I am unhappy with the course?
There are no refunds on this particular "course" because it is a one on one consultation.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Upon purchasing coaching, you'll receive further instructions on how to book a time for your appointment.
Can I purchase coaching more than once?
Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of coaching more than once, simply purchase the coaching again.